24/10/2007

HALLOWEEN WENESDAY OCTOBER 24TH 2007

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Today was the first event that the Wolverhampton Uni Sikh Society has held this October. And It turned out to be a wonderful success. As Halloween is coming up the Sikh Society at the University thought why not centre the talk and disscusion around this topic. So we had a talk on "Sikhs and the Supernatural". This talk was presented by Kulwant Singh from Dudley and he did a excellent job. I think the members got abit spooked out by all the talk of ghosts and gouls lol. But as everyone will be able to agree on the best part was the Samose and Spring Roll Bash afterwords lol, im preety sure everyone was waiting for that lol.

I would like to thankyou who came to the meeting today and hope everyone learnt something and also enjoyed there time with the Wolverhampton Sikh Society. I would also like to thank all the Sevadaar of todays event if it was not for you this would not be possible. I hope that everyone will enjoy the events to come and learn alot more from everyone taking part.


Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!



0 comments: